General Home Maintenance
Owning a home takes a lot of work, and it can feel like there’s always something. We can help with general home maintenance services. When these nagging items pile up on your to-do list, it can create anxiety. It seems like there’s no time during the week to check off these items, and no one wants to spend their weekend cleaning out their gutters.
We all know how essential regular maintenance is to a home, but sometimes it’s just too hard to keep up with. We have the answer you’ve been looking for! When it comes to general home maintenance, whether it’s big or small, give Proferred Handyman a call. We can help with general maintenance tasks, like window and door caulking, or even repairs, such as fixing your broken fence.
You can think of us as your trusted “handyman.” We’re skilled in many areas and can complete a wide range of repairs and home improvement jobs. You can feel at ease knowing our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals are helping check away at that pesky to-do list.
A home operates with the seasons, coming to life in the spring and hunkering down in the winter. Keeping on top of the small stuff all year long allows your house to run like a well-oiled machine. If you don’t have time for the small stuff, give Proferred Handyman a call. We can help you decipher what needs to be taken care of immediately and what can wait.
Spring is the time to deep clean your home. Here are some suggested items that Proferred Handyman can help you tackle.
- Check & Clean Your Gutters
- Check, Inspect & Repair Exterior Paint
- Wash Your House (Power Washing)
- Inspect & Repair Patio/Deck
- Drain Your Water Heater
- Check, Inspect, & Repair Plumbing
- Inspect Sump Pump
- Inspect Attic and Crawlspaces
- Check Smoke Alarm & Carbon
- Monoxide Detectors
Summer is the season of beers and BBQs. People want to spend time with their friends and family, not keeping up with maintenance in their homes. Proferred Handyman is here to help so you can enjoy your time stress-free.
- Reverse Your Ceiling Fan Setting
- Check and Change Your Air Conditioning Filters
- Weather Stripping Around Doors & Windows
- Ensure Blinds & Drapes Are Working
- Plan Ahead for Fall and Winter Indoor Home Improvement Projects
Autumn is a favorite season of many people. As the days cool down and the leaves begin to turn, now is the perfect time to wind your house down for the winter. Here’s a list of items Proferred Handyman can help you complete.
- Clearing, Cleaning, & Inspecting Gutters
- Check & Replace Air Filters
- Check Water Heaters
- Caulk Doors & Window Frames
- Clean & Inspect Dryer Vent
- Painting & Updating Interior
- Plan Ahead for Indoor Home Improvement Projects before the Holidays
The harsh and unpredictable winter weather makes it difficult to tackle major home improvement projects. Let Proferred Handyman handle some of the main winter maintenance tasks so you can enjoy time with your family during the holidays.
- Ensure No Signs of Ice Dams
- Check & Change Filters in Heating Systems
- Check & Inspect for Frozen Pipes
Don’t spend your limited personal time handling odds and ends jobs when you could be spending that time doing something you love. Winter is a great time to have work on your interior home to-do list marked off by your go-to handyman. Call your trusted source, Proferred Handyman; we’re equipped to handle just about anything around the house.
If there’s a service you don’t see on the lists above, we still may be able to help. Reach out to us with inquiries!
Get a Quote
“Excellent service and work. Very good communication, thanks Michelle-recommend these folks highly.”
#1 Handyman Service
Why Choose Us
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Licensed & Insured
Locally Owned & Operated
Over 25 Years of Experience